The JAMS Technical Review will take place next Tuesday, March 21 in the Douglas Ballroom of the University Guest House, 110 S. Fort Douglas Blvd, Salt Lake City, Utah. Presentations begin at 8 a.m. When you arrive, please stop at the registration desk to check in and pick up a name tag and feedback form. We highly encourage attendees to provide feedback on the material presented. This review allows JAMS and the FAA to focus their research efforts appropriately to the needs of the aviation industry. You can also provide feedback online at www.surveymonkey.com/r/jamsfeedback.
JAMS attendees are also encouraged to attend the CMH-17 PMC Coordination Meetings on March 22 and 23. The cost to attend is $225. For more information visit www.cmh17.org.
- WiFi is free and available throughout the meeting rooms.
- Parking is included for guests of the University Guest House hotel. If you are staying elsewhere, please stop by the hotel front desk to obtain a parking permit for $5/day.
- Lunch is provided for onsite and is complimentary for JAMS attendees on Tuesday, March 21. If you plan to stay for the CMH-17 working group meetings, you must register and pay the meeting fee.
- Contact: Tracee Friess, email@example.com or (316) 978-5597.
- When: Tuesday, March 21, 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Where: Douglas Ballroom, University Guest House & Conference Center, 110 S. Fort Douglas Blvd, Bldg. 801, Salt Lake City, UT
- Visitors Info: Visit Salt Lake 801.534.4900
- Hotel: University Guest House, 888-416-4075, Room Block Name: CMH-17
Reservation Deadline: Friday, Feb. 17
Hotel reservations are available by phone only.